The registration form for the upcoming 2017/18 season is now available.
- HTJFC Registration Pack 2017-18
- Please send completed forms to Tracey Akehurst, 4 Ramsbury Drive, Hungerford RG17 0SG
- The deadline for resigning players to submit their registration forms is 31st July 2017. After this date places will be offered to new players, so please register promptly in order to secure your place. Ideally forms should be handed in on Saturday 8th July at the Presentation Evening.
- Preferred payment method for fees is by BACS. The bank details are on the Registration Form. Payment must be made at the time of Registration. Payment may be made by instalments, details are in the enclosed Registration Pack. The team and child’s name should be used as a reference when making Bacs payments, i.e U10 John Smith.
- Please state on your Registration Form which kit size you require (click here for Kit sizes). As some players have not used their new kit from last year we are offering the following options: (1). order a match kit as usual, (2) order a training kit or (3) you may deduct £10 from your registration fee if you do not order a kit. This option is only available if the player’s current kit is in good condition. If during the season they require a new kit then the £10 will be payable before a kit will be ordered.
- Code of Conduct – players and parents must read the Code of Conduct in the Registration Pack. By signing the Registration Form they are agreeing to the Code of Conduct. Parents and other Spectators must abide by these rules and should not be coaching their child from the sidelines. There will be RESPECT Officers at each home match and they will be responsible for ensuring that Spectators are abiding by these rules.
Please note that Player’s will not be allowed to play when the season starts if they have not Registered and paid their fees or at least the first two instalments for those paying by that method.